| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gore Bay, On in September is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 92.8mm (3.7in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Gore Bay, On September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Gore Bay, On, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Gore Bay, On:
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) SSW