| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gore Bay, On in June is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry. Only 60.6mm (2.4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 15:28 long and the longest day is 15:43 long with an average length of 15:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Gore Bay, On June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Gore Bay, On, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Gore Bay, On:
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) SSW