| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gore Bay, On in January is very cold at -10 °C (14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.2 °C (22.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14.9 °C (5.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 54.2mm (2.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 8:43 long and the longest day is 9:36 long with an average length of 9:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Gore Bay, On January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gore Bay, On, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gore Bay, On:
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) SSW