| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gore Bay, On in February is cold at -9.6 °C (14.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14.8 °C (5.4 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 36.5mm (1.4in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 10:58 long with an average length of 10:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Gore Bay, On February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gore Bay, On, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gore Bay, On:
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) SSW