| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gore Bay, On in December is cold at -5.5 °C (22.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.3 °C (15.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 74.4mm (2.9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 8:54 long with an average length of 8:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Gore Bay, On December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gore Bay, On, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gore Bay, On:
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) SSW