| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gore Bay, On in August is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 77.3mm (3in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Gore Bay, On August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gore Bay, On, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gore Bay, On:
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) SSW